Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > ObjectList and ItemTemplates

ObjectList and ItemTemplates

James B

Hope you can help,
I am trying to display a custom list and images within a objectlist
control using the DeviceTemplates and ItemTemplates section, I can get
this to display fine. The problem I am having is using the default
behavior in accessing the detail list. Do I have to use a link
control? If so, how do I databind the link to what i have selected in
the objectlist? Or do i need to create the javascript function within
the link control and pass in the ItemIndex number?

Hope this makes sense.
Cheers in advance.
James B