Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > URGENT: Filtering for EzWAP browser

URGENT: Filtering for EzWAP browser

Mustafa Rabie

Hi All,

I am writing a mobile web application using MIT and ASP.Net. I need to
filter if the browser is EzWAP, i tried to get the Request.Browser.Type to
get the name or anything i got "Unknown", i tried to use the UserAgent, but
there are no preset filters that compare useragents. Is there a way to do
it without having to write my own assembly dll?

Thanks
Mustafa