Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Getting IP address, DWL-2000, PEAP/MS-CHAPv2

Getting IP address, DWL-2000, PEAP/MS-CHAPv2

T O M E I R I K J E N S E N

HI
Using my accesspoint configured with radius autentication and PEAP/MSCHAPv2
on my pc. The logon/autentication in AD is granted and the pc is going to
get an IP, but her it stopps....
Help....

Tom Eirik Jensen
Gammelbruveien 23