Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > How to turn IME mode off in the Mobile Phone Simulator ?

How to turn IME mode off in the Mobile Phone Simulator ?

Huu Nguyen

To turn IME mode off in an input field, I do as follow:
<input type="text" name="tel" style="ime-mode:disabled" value="123456789">

It works fine in the Web browser, but not work in the Mobile simulator. That
means I could not turn IME off for Mobile. Could you help me to solve this
problem ?

Thx