Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Openwave 3.1/4.1 errors

Openwave 3.1/4.1 errors

Brock

I hope someone can help me out. My code works with the MME, Nokia and
Openwave 6.2 emulators just fine. Openwave 4.1 gives me the error below in
the source window. I have a Verizon phone with 3.1 browser on it and I also
get an error when browsing my site. I can get the first page of my site
which is just a link to the second, but get an error after the redirect.
According to my trace of the site, the response is sent without errors on
the server.
Is this something I can change a setting or something to correct? It is a
VERY simple page with 2 forms. One with a label, textbox and a submit
button. This accepts input and actives the second form with the result
data.
Any help would be great.

Openwave 4.1 source error:
======================= WML Errors =====================
WML translation failed.
(13) : error: Invalid element 'PCDATA' in content of 'wml'. Expected
template |
card
(13) : error: Expected the end of root element instead of end of file

======================= End Errors =====================

************************ Current WML
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC '-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN'
'http://www.wapforum.org/DTD
/wml_1.1.xml'><wml><head>
</head>
System.Web.HttpException: Server cannot set content type after HTTP headers
have
been sent.
at System.Web.HttpResponse.set_ContentType(String value)
at
System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Adapters.WmlPageAdapt er.HandleError(Exception
e, HtmlTextWriter writer)
at System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage.OnError(Ev entArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.Mobile.ErrorHandlerModule.Application_E rror(Object source,
Even
tArgs e)
****

Translation failed for content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml

Re: Openwave Hiring Indian Professional for H1B Andrew Thompson Java 0 12-18-2007 05:11 AM
Openwave Hiring Indian Professional for H1B Openwave_WORLDWIDE Java 0 12-18-2007 04:39 AM
openwave error RP ASP .Net Mobile 1 09-09-2003 01:45 PM
list of openwave headers RP ASP .Net Mobile 0 09-06-2003 11:24 PM
Openwave SDK 4.1 HELP! Tony ASP .Net Mobile 1 08-22-2003 09:41 AM

Advertisments