Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > VS 2K3

VS 2K3

De Bruyn Wim

Yesterday I installed VS 2K3. So far so good.
When I tried to run a mobile project the emulator was launched and there
things went wrong.
My machine (Win XP SP2) started hanging on the installation of "Virtual PC
Application Services".
Even with the upgrade to PocketPC 2K3 SDK with Active Sync 3.7, I am
experiencing the same problem. The emulators are in the menu of VS but when
running everything blocks.
When I look in my management console under "System" I can see that the
emulators are not well installed. I went to the Connectix site (newsgroup)
and found that there can be a problem with their soft and Win XP together
with Office XP.

Any solutions or people with the same problem?