Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Media Player in Mobile

Media Player in Mobile

Snig

Hi

How can I find out which Media Player (Audio only) is embedded in the target
device (if any) ? I'm not finding any clue in the DeviceCapabilities class
or DeviceSpecific class. Should I add something (may be any filter) in my
web.config / machine.config file ? If so, what is it ?

Also how can I interact with that Media Player from a Mobile Server
application created in ASP.NET ?

Can you please give me any reference of sites from where I can get this
information ?

Basically I want to create an application which will play audio files in the
target device. The audio files are stored in my server.

What can be the ideal solution for this ?

Thanx in advance...