Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Validation

Validation

Help Me

Hi,
Thanx 4 all ur help. I have tried using .submit and
__doPostBack and its working fine. Now i have two new
problems:
1. On submit, i validate and get new value (equivalent to
user entered value). This value now has to be populated in
Text box in which the user has entered the value (replace)
and the old form needs to be shown again. how do we do
this???
2. I have different validation methods for different text
boxes so i call submit at tab out of each text box. How do
i know that the postback is from which particular textbox
so as to arrange my validation code.
Thanx in advance,
Santosh