Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DropDownList that is always available or a set of radio buttons.

DropDownList that is always available or a set of radio buttons.

Mufasa

I want to be able to have the user select a value from a drop down list
without having to put each record in an update mode. I'd like to have it
that all of the records show up with a drop down list with the value they
previously selected and they can just go down the list and then press update
once when they are done.

Is there a way to do this?

If not - how about using radio buttons - a set for each record?

TIA - Jeff.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

u have to build this in using code or bind the radio button/dropdown to a
cell in the grid. it can be done in the designer as well.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

news:(E-Mail Removed)...