Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Insert & Insert/Repeat buttons in a detailsview

Insert & Insert/Repeat buttons in a detailsview

eagle

I have a detailsview that works just fine for a normal insert a record. I
want to add a button that Inserts and stays in the insert mode; I know I can
change the mode of the detailsview, but how do I get that button to
automatically do the insert just like the insert button does? Or do I
manually have to go through all the methods to insert a record into a
database?