Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DataGridView - Edit Multiple Cells

DataGridView - Edit Multiple Cells

John C. Marx

I have a need to select a range of cells and then type in information and
have it flow into all of the cells. For example, say I except cells 1-3 and
type A in the first cell I need A to also be in cells 2 and 3.

Is this possible and if so/not how would I go about doing it?

Thanks, John