Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Paging prob: GridView and FormView together

Paging prob: GridView and FormView together

Edward B.

Using a GridView with Paging on to show a list of items. Just set to 10
items per page. The FromView is setup to "sync" with the user's selection on
the GridView. When the user go to a page other than page 1 and selects an
item on it, just the items from page 1 are shown in the FormView.

How do I make the FormView keep up with what page I am on on the GridView?

-Ed