Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > A way to dynamically resize the datagrid's frame height?

A way to dynamically resize the datagrid's frame height?

kingflux

We are using the Microsoft DataGrid control provided in ASP.NET 1.1.

Is there any way to make the datagrid's frame taller after the HTML is
rendered in the browser?

The original height is set in styles.css:

.ScrollingGrid
{
overflow: auto;
border: #00125a thin solid;
height: 400px;
}

and is fine for 1024x768, but looks too small when larger resolutions
are in use.

I've added an icon whose onclick javascript should increase the grid's
height:

onclick="dg=getElementById('datagrid1'); datagrid1.height='675px';"

Nothing happens.

Have tried various combinations of syntax on these attributes, all to
no avail:

datagrid1.height
datagrid1.scrollheight
datagrid1.clientheight
datagrid1.style.pixelHeight

When I use a custom function to display the current properties:

datagrid1.height is reported as a null value
datagrid1.width is reported as a null value
datagrid1.scrollheight is 3069
datagrid1.clientheight is 3069
datagrid1.style is reported as an [object]
--> How to look at the sub-attributes? I tried datagrid1.style[1]
and several variations, to no avail.

Thank you in advance!

-Tim

How to get PAN newsreader to resize photos to fit in the body frame FJ Chaney Digital Photography 31 10-10-2007 12:56 AM
Resize Frame wardemon ASP .Net 2 11-21-2006 02:23 PM
How to prevent Tkinter frame resize? phil_nospam_schmidt@yahoo.com Python 5 04-22-2005 08:52 PM
How to resize all images sizes and coordinates of the images on resize browser rams.kakara@gmail.com ASP General 2 02-13-2005 09:03 AM
Please...Applet frame resize problem Kevin Java 10 12-12-2003 06:11 AM

Advertisments