Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Subform on web page

Subform on web page

Edward B.

So I am really familiar with Access and trying to duplicate the
functionality on a web page (and didn't see a nice way to export my form
from Access)...

Have a data entry web page, but want a subform that has a one-to-many
relationship with the data on the main part of the web page. This subform is
for entering the details on a particular item, and then want the person to
click on an error, and make another item entry and put in the details for
that, and can continue on creating items on this subform that are linked
(relationship-wise) to the data on this page.

What is the best way to go about creating this subform (using some control
like GridView, etc.) ?

-Ed

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

A gridview would be appropriate with something like a template column that
holds a text box to enter your error details.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

news:uvq%(E-Mail Removed)...