Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How can I access a calendar control inside a detailsview control?

How can I access a calendar control inside a detailsview control?

Tamer Ibrahim

I want a sample code for such task.
any help will be most appeciated.
Tamer

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

You can gain access to the calendar by doing a find control - that's enough
to get you started.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

"Tamer Ibrahim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uud%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want a sample code for such task.
> any help will be most appeciated.
> Tamer

Tamer Ibrahim

I have a calendar control inside a detailsview control which I'dont know the
right syntax of the code or the right place for using the find control
method.
"Alvin Bruney [MVP]" <some guy without an email address> wrote in message
news:Om%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You can gain access to the calendar by doing a find control - that's
> enough to get you started.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Alvin Bruney
> Shameless author plug
> Excel Services for .NET is coming...
> OWC Black book on Amazon and
> www.lulu.com/owc
>

> "Tamer Ibrahim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uud%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I want a sample code for such task.
>> any help will be most appeciated.
>> Tamer

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

you would need something like this:
Control ctrl = Page.FindControl("Name_of_Control_Here");

roughly, very roughly

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney