Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > changing styles of gridview

changing styles of gridview

et

How do I set the style of a gridview while in edit mode? The gridview
itself I was able to change to a smaller font, but when the user goes into
edit the record, it's very large font, and I do not see where I can change
this. I tried EditRowStyle and that only modifies the "Update Cancel".
Thank you for your help.