Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > GridView Binding!!

GridView Binding!!

Vai2000

Hi All, I have a DataList and a grid view control on the same page. The way
GridView binds is if an item is selected on Datalist the GridView Binds to
that selected value.

I want the Datalist to automatically fire off an event with default selected
value so that the gridview can bind when the page loads. How can I set "
default selected value "in datalist?

This is my current Code!!!!
protected void Item_Command(Object sender, DataListCommandEventArgs e){

DataList1.SelectedIndex = e.Item.ItemIndex;

}

TIA