Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Formatting Colum to Wrap in GridView

Formatting Colum to Wrap in GridView

Vaughn Haybittle

Hi,

I have a gridview with 5 colums which are data bound. The situation may
arise where the last column can contain a few hundred characters. I want
the text in this column to wrap at the edge of the coulmn. I have specified
'wrap = true' for the itemstyle. It does not make any difference to the
rendering of the grid. Can anyone tell me if I am missing something?

TIA

Vaughn