Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > ASP 2.0 Gridview

ASP 2.0 Gridview

RG

I am using dataview as a datasource to a gridview. The column definitions of
gridview are different that of db table. When binding, how do you specify
column cross reference?

Thanks in advance

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

You need to explain some more. what exactly is a column cross reference?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

"RG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am using dataview as a datasource to a gridview. The column definitions
>of
> gridview are different that of db table. When binding, how do you specify
> column cross reference?
>
> Thanks in advance

RG

The mapping between column name specified on the aspx page (id) and the
objectdatasource's class column definitions.