Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Creating a dynamic url link in my template column

Creating a dynamic url link in my template column

Mr Not So Know It All

i noticed a few unresolved questions bout creating dynamic url links in
a template column. follow this link. it's a good start

Creating Web Server Control Templates Programmatically
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...mmatically.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...alArticles.asp