Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Which button was clicked on GridView

Which button was clicked on GridView

Yossi

I have GridView with several text columns and 2 buttons. How do I determine
which button on which row was clicked.

I am able to detect a button clicked if I set the CommandText to "Select".
All I have to do is write an event handler for the SelectedIndexChanged
event and I get to know on which row the button was clicked. But how do I
tell whether the first or second buttons where clicked?