Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > how to change colors of gridlines in a datagrid

how to change colors of gridlines in a datagrid

jkwasson@nospam.nospam

I cannot figure out how to change the colors of gridlines in my datagrid. I
am using VS 2003 and .NET framework 1.1. I have found in the .NET framework
2.0 that there is now a gridlines property of the datagrid, but that won't
help me in Framework 1.1. I have "simulated" what I am looking for my adding
cellspacing=1 to the datagrid, but it doesn't look very good and isn't really
the answer I am looking for.

Can anyone tell me how to change the colors of the gridlines in my datagrid?

Thanks!