Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > hyperlink field in gridview

hyperlink field in gridview

Carlos

Hi all,

I tried to use a hyperlink field in a gridview and it did not work.
It just behaves like a normal boundfield. I included the name of the
bound field to the DataTextField. This field value pulls aURL value.
When I look in the gridview there is no hyperlink...

Thanks in advance,

Carlos

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

If there's no hyperlink, there's a good chance that the URL part is empty.
Is that possible?

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...