Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > gridview dataformatstring, how to add thousand separator?

gridview dataformatstring, how to add thousand separator?

HondaHRV

The dataformatstring property of a column in a gridview does not seem to
support all the number format strings from .NET, and I don't know how to add
a thousand separator.