Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > GridView custom column sorting problem

GridView custom column sorting problem

HondaHRV

I have a gridview displaying the total users for each country, I have added a
custom column to calculate the total records for each country, but I cannot
sort that column, Is there a way to re-arange the rows in the grid ?
Or how can I make a custom sorting function for the custom column ?

Thanks !