Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid Last Page Problem

Datagrid Last Page Problem

allan.russell@gmail.com

Hi guys,

I've created a custom datagrid control that has filtering on the
dataview for users to search. The control works perfectly normal if
there is no filter, and pages back and forth fine. If I have a filter
on the grid I can page back forth fine as well, unless I'm on the last
page. If I have 3 pages in my results and I go to page 3, when I try
to go back to page 2 the grid seemingly refreshes, and stays on page 3,
showing ALL unfiltered results. If I click page 2 again it goes there
as normal, filtered the way it should be. When this happens the Page
event is not fired for some reason on that first click where it shows
all data. It seems as if it's only happening when the last page
contains less records than my pagesize.

Any ideas on what's causing this or how I can get the paging event to
fire there? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Allan