Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DataGrid SelectedIndex selected value is wrong

DataGrid SelectedIndex selected value is wrong

kimberly.walker@consultant.com

Im having a problem with one of my datagrids. Basically the datagrid
has paging included in it and when a user clicks on page other than the
first page and the user selects a row the value is stored but the
problem is the value is wrong its still getting the value from the
first page.
I have view state enabled on both page and datagrid. Im not sure whats
wrong, any help will be greatly appreciated.

JeffP@Work

What is the DataKey value for the datagrid?

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...