Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Calling Javascript on SelectedIndexChanged from CodeBehind

Calling Javascript on SelectedIndexChanged from CodeBehind

TARUN

Hello All

I am stuck in a problem.
I want to call Javascript Function
function FillDataAjax()
{

alert("Inside FillDataAjax");
var id=document.getElementById("dgSpecials").value;
//**** Special.dgSpecailAjaxMethod(id).value;

return false;
}

Form Code Behind (C#.NET) on SelectedIndexChanged Event of the
Datagrid.
Please Suggest the code for that....
On more thing to ask....
In javascript Function which I mention above, I need to fetch the Label
of Link which is encapsulted in second colunm of datagrid(dgSpecials)
(Plz Look at the ****)
Specail is my PageName.

Please Suggest me the Code For that

with regards