Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DataGrid Pagination, crawler friendly .NET 1.1

DataGrid Pagination, crawler friendly .NET 1.1

joe

Hello,
i am using .NET 1.1
I want to make my pagination crawler friendly instead of the default
javascript:__doPostBack(...) unfriendlyness.

can someone point me in the direction of an article that explains how to do
this.

thanks
seth

Web Crawler Paul Morrison Java 3 06-30-2012 04:17 PM
HTML crawler/parser sirleech@gmail.com HTML 1 07-23-2006 08:46 AM
Using Request.Browser.Crawler - is it reliable? Bill ASP .Net 3 12-13-2005 09:40 PM
HTML crawler/parser sirleech@gmail.com HTML 1 09-14-2005 06:20 PM
Why crawler don't get to my aspx page unless the Work Process is started? Nicolas ASP .Net 0 01-28-2005 01:58 AM

Advertisments