Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to become a successful .net professional

How to become a successful .net professional

Ravindra

Hi .Net Professionals,
I am Ravindra, completed my Post Graduation in computer science and
on job trials.
I think I am good in .net .
I want to know,
How to Become a successful .net professional ?
and what are the additional skills required to reach that?

thanks in advance..............
Ravindra

Jules

Share what you know and you will realise how much you know.

write articles ....

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...