Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagird column resizing and reordering

Datagird column resizing and reordering

Baski

Anybody find a solution to implement column resizing and column reordering
for datagrid ? ( custom solution , not looking for third party components)?

Baski

I think I didn't post my question right , I mean column resizinf and
reordering in client side.