Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Displaying Headertext of datagrid in vertical Direction

Displaying Headertext of datagrid in vertical Direction

sreekantp@gmail.com

Hello,

I have a problem formatting my datagrid which I am using to display
around 35 columns in one single aspx page and wanted to know how can I
tilt or rotate my headertext of datagrid in veritical direction instead
of usually horizontal directions. Is there any other way to squeeze my
datagrid to fit into one screen as I want to avoid scrolling left and
right to view the whole datagrid. Any advices and help will be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Sree