Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Pls Help DataNavigateUrlFormatString

Pls Help DataNavigateUrlFormatString

ann

How can I change the DataNavigateUrlFormatString at runtime? I was going to
try something like this, but it doesn't work the datanaviageurl.. is not
available:

if(e.Item.Cells[6].Text == "Satisfy")
{
e.Item.Cells[4].NavigateUrl = ....
}
else
{
e.Item.Cells[4].NavigateUrl = ....
}
I need to be able to change the url based on the value of another field. Can
anyone help me?
c# .net 1.1