Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > dynamic columns and datagrid items

dynamic columns and datagrid items

SMai24@gmail.com

I created 4 boundcolumns dynamically or programmatically and bind them
to a datasource, when client click on a button before posting back to
the server, i am trying to extract the data from the datagrid throught
its datagrid.items, but nothing is there(count = 0). Does anyone have
any clues about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Tatyana

Hello,

I have the same problem, have a look at the following post ...

"Catch TextBox value entered by user into the GridView Templated Field (both
created dynamically) on PostBack"

I have heard that it has something to do with the way the GridView control
is rendered on the page. It should be - first add control onto the page and
then bind to DataSet.

Thank you,

Tatyana

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...