Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Grid Challenge!!!

Grid Challenge!!!

Vai2000

Hi All, Here's my query

SELECT type, price, advance
FROM titles
WHERE type LIKE '%cook'
ORDER BY type
COMPUTE SUM(price)

I need to bind the recordset to a grid View and show the SUM on a label.

How do I go with it ?

I am not coding a single line (that's the main part)...using Wizard to
accomplish each task in asp.net 2.0

TIA

John Prado

select type, price, advance, sum(prices) as total ...

use the total column to get the sum of prices (it will be there for
every row but i think that it dont will bother you