Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to display multiple pages on same asp page

How to display multiple pages on same asp page

Santosh

Dear all,
I am using IE TreeView control. I want to display the pages with in
same iframe when i am click on each node of treeview control so please
me i any solution is there.

Regards
Santosh Shinde.