Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > text box in FooterTemplate

text box in FooterTemplate

Salam

Hi,

I have a DG not visible on a web page. Clicking a button will display the DG
which has a TemplateColumn in which there is a FooterTemplate which contains
text box in its footer as follows.

I am trying to set the value of the text box dynamically while the DG being
rendered withouit success. When I add the text attribute in the footer tag
directly as follows

<FooterTemplate>

<asp:TextBox id="txtBox_Range_ID" text="dddd" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>

</FooterTemplate>

The value "dddd" is displayed correctly when the page is rendered. So if
possible what event or object I should use to be able to do this
programmatically and in which event.

Also, what is the best way to access (set/get valus) in a footer content

I tried different tips (CType(e.Item.Cells(1).FindControl...,
myDG.items(0).find...) without success.

Thanks in advance

Bruno Alexandre

if you were workin' with a GridView... I would help you and sayed to use the
RowCreated event, inseide that you use an if clause checking if the row is a
footer row, and if it was, then you could apply what you need to it...

but I do not know (and really dont wanna know) how to do it in a dataGrid

GridView Rules

--

Bruno Alexandre
(a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)

"Salam" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...