Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > use image in hyperlink field of datagrid?

use image in hyperlink field of datagrid?

geek-y-guy

I have a datagrid being populated from a datasource. I added a hyperlink
field which points to a page with a detailsview component.

<asp:HyperLinkField

DataNavigateUrlFields="ContactID"

DataNavigateUrlFormatString="contactdetail2.aspx?C ontactID={0}"

headerimageURL="~/images/glass.gif"

Text="show" />

I see that I can use an image in the header field for this new column, but
is there any way to use an image for the actual hyperlink itself instead of
the "Text" property? Or what fieldtype can I use so that an image can be
clicked on to pass a value to another page?

Brock Allen

You can always build a template column.

-Brock
http://staff.develop.com/ballen