Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Validation Controls in Edit and Footer

Validation Controls in Edit and Footer

Microsoft

I have a datagrid with edit/cancel button to edit each row. On the footer I
have a create which matches the rows above.

I need to validate both when editing and creating a row.

Everything works great but the validations do not perform as expected. When
I edit a row the validation reads the validators from the create footer, as
they are blank. If I disable the validators it works great, but there is no
validation.

How can I turn them off when the row is being edited.

TIA,

Steve