Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > gridView with x Columns and 2Rows / record

gridView with x Columns and 2Rows / record

Timo

Hi there,

I need to create a datagrid which holds for one record with many columns two
rows. (How everyone know the standard is one record one row).
I can do this if I put within a datagrid a custom table. But I do not like
this because I need to sort each column independend.

It should looks like

ProductID, ProductTitle
ProductDescription
ProductID, ProductTitle
ProductDescription

Is there any way to do that?

Regards
Timo

Teemu Keiski

Using TemplateColumn in DataGrid, and TemplateField in GridView? With them
you can set the layout as you like (put table into the template). Another
one is Repeater, when you have even more control over the markup.

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

news:(E-Mail Removed)...