Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Gridview returns old value of gridview.rows.count!

Gridview returns old value of gridview.rows.count!

MC

I have a label that shows the number of records returned by my
gridview. So after gridview ondatabound event I check to see if the
gridview.rows.count > 0, and if true then show row count in label but
empty gridviews my label shows an old row count of the previous
gridview. What can I do to get the current row count?

Thanx in advanx.

MC

Never mind... I realized that I had a condition which didn't clear the
label if the gridview returned 0 count.
Is associating the label to the ondatabound event the best way to show
row count? Any other/better ways?
Thanx.