Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > how to specify data binding in code behind

how to specify data binding in code behind

alexis.rzewski@gmail.com

I would like to do without the HTML Text='<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Count") %>'

and specify the data binding in C# or VB code. Is there a way to do
this ?

Eliyahu Goldin

You can always handle ItemDataBound event, where you get the dataitems, read
the values from the dataitems and do with them whatever you want.

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...