Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How do you Export a Datagrid/ViewGrid to Excel??

How do you Export a Datagrid/ViewGrid to Excel??

Burak Gunay

Hello,

I have a standard ASP.NET 2.0 search and display page where the user
chooses some search parameters and a gridview gets populated.

There is a label on top of the gridview with the title of this report.
The label and the gridview will probably be in a panel or some other
kind of grouping.

How can I export the label and the gridview to Excel??? Failing that,
how can I export the whole page to Excel?

Thank you,

Burak