Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Change Control Property in Header

Change Control Property in Header

SEGACO

Hi,

I have a datagrid with a checkbox control in it's header, but I need to
change it from runtime (to check or uncheck it). It's that possible.

Thanks.

Eliyahu Goldin

Sure. Just put an asp:checkbox in the headertemplate.

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed)...