Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid & column sizing

Datagrid & column sizing

dew

Is there a way to control the size of columns when you are using
AutoGenerated columns? I have a grid that spans the width of a table, and
rather than spreading out the columns evenly, it seems like the last column,
which only has numeric data, 3-4 characters at the most, is spread out very
wide so the number is way to the left of the column title. Am wondering how
I can adjust this, if I can at all.

campwes

dew,

Did you ever find an answer to your question? I'm trying to do the same
thing. Thanks.

campwes