Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Adding and editing grids with AutoGeneratedColumns

Adding and editing grids with AutoGeneratedColumns

et

I still can't get the values from a datagrid with autogenerated columns,
anyone have ideas?

I can display the grid in add or edit mode, but then I cannot retrieve the
values, it tells me I have no columns when I attempt to retrieve a value of
a column or a cell.

Please note that these are autogenerated columns, not bound columns. The
same functions do not work, I have many other grids with bound columns that
work just fine, but they do not work here, such as:
dg.Items(row_index)Cells(column_index).Text

Or maybe I just don't have it in the proper event that can capture the
values?

Thank you for your help.