Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > NumericFirstLast Doesn't work

NumericFirstLast Doesn't work

mike.aes@gmail.com

I'm using the GridView control and have the Mode of the Pager set to
"NumericFirstLast". However, when there are several pages to display,
the pager shows only page numbers--and no First/Last buttons. First of

all, is this a bug or am I doing something stupid? Secondly, can I
override the page numbers using my own template?
I'm using the latest Visual Studio 2005

Thanks.