Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Changing the with of an unbound datagrid

Changing the with of an unbound datagrid

Kevin Humphreys

Hi,
I have a basic datagrid. But I want to change the width of one of the
columns. The problem is all of the columns are the same width.
I am using an unbound datagrid being filled by a dataset.

Can you help?

Thanks In Advance,

Kevin.

Elton Wang

Hi Kevin,

I assume that you are using AutoGenerateColumns="True" to bind the datagrid.
If so, you can set width of each column. In order to control width of
column, you need to apply AutoGenerateColumns="False". Then create either
Bound Column or Template Column for each data field and assign
HeaderStyle-Width and ItemStyle-Width values.

HTH

news:(E-Mail Removed)...