Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DataGridView / Generics

DataGridView / Generics

BJF

If some would help - I'm trying to use a List<MyClass> collection as the
datasource for a DataGridView in a Windows form, and I can't find good
enough instructions. I'll be happy with either some 'how-to' steps, or a
point at the right documentation.

I've gotten as far as creating my class, creating a List collection of
objects of my class (using generics), and pointing the DataGridView to the
object of type MyClass). All the right columns show up, so I'm apparently
on the right track.

The next step in my documentation says to create a DataConnector object via
drag/drop from the ToolBox. I have no such control in my ToolBox, and I
don't see one listed in either Help or the Object Browser. How do I connect
my DataGridView control to the collection?

Thanks,

Ben