Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to load datagrid in edit mode?

How to load datagrid in edit mode?

ashtek@gmail.com

Hi,
Is there any way I can load a datagrid in edit mode (example : 2nd
row should be in edit mode whe the page loads for the first time) when
a page is loaded for the first time?
The scenario is like this : I have a webpage with a table which has n
number of columns.
One of the columns in the table is a hyperlink and when the user clicks
on a link I want to load a new page passing the ID of the link cilcked.
In this new page I have a datagrid and depending on the ID passed, I
want to make one of the rows in the grid editable when this new page
loads.
Thanks,
Ashish.

Elton Wang